IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS UPDATE18.03.2020
We understand the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus is a worrying time for everyone, so Capsel have been busy planning on how we can minimise the affect on our customers.
Public Health Wales is providing regular updates on how to protect yourself, and we would recommend all customers keep themselves up to date with the latest health advice.
We would like to share with you some changes to the way in which we are operating with immediate effect:
- We will be asking you whether anyone in the household is suffering from any of the symptoms of the Coronavirus, been asked to self-isolate or travelled to a high risk country.
- If you or anyone in your household’s health deteriorates you are required to let Capsel know immediately. We will also be calling you on the day of your appointment to check this.
- We might ask you to carry out virtual meetings with us in replace of some of our normal duties such as face to face landlord inspections.
- If we are carrying out any work in your home we are kindly asking for all work areas to be clear and disinfected before our team enters your property and we will do the same when we leave. You might see us wearing masks, gloves and overalls, this is a precaution we are taking to keep both you and our team safe.
- Our team are required to keep a 2 metre distance from all of our customers and we ask that you please respect our decision of social distancing and limiting face to face communication. We will therefore be focussing the majority of our communication with you by telephone, email and WhatsApp.
Our team will leave you with any instructions manuals or paperwork that you might need.
Please feel free to contact us on 0333 207 9000 if you have any questions.